[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:22:22 +0100
I don't scan the whole lot, but it's doing the previews that is taking
a lot of time for me - Vuescan doesn't have a quick way to overview the
6 negs in the carrier that I have found, so I have to select each one,
click preview, wait for the preview scan, etc. Even with slides I
preview quite a few, as I leave them in strips of 6 and don't have a
projector so I need to get a closer look to see if they're any good.

James