[OM] Re: Introduction and lens mount question re. danger to OM4 r eset b

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction and lens mount question re. danger to OM4 r eset button
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:07:50 -0700
Good old fashioned sealing wax might fill the bill (as well as the hole).
I've never heard this as an expressed concern with this particular lens
though.

BTW, welcome home (to the list).  Judging from your intro, you'll fit right
in.  Sounds like your billfold is already several hundred lighter!

  So I'm looking for suggestions:  what