[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Who's next?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:34:09 -0700

On May 6, 2004, at 4:22 PM, C.H.Ling wrote:

> To me it definitely worth, I found I missed a lots of shots with the
> N*kon
> CP5000 and Olympus C5050 especially for street snap. I need something
> better
> if I can afford, just like some are happy with a OM10 and some want a
> OM4
> not to mention there is really image quality different between a
> compact DC
> and DSLR.

I agree completely. They are beginning to build some speed into the
compact cameras, but it seems piecemeal. For instance, the C-8080 made
a leap forward and it turns on quickly, and focuses quickly, but then
locks up while it writes a raw file. The DSLRs are great in the speed
area and their images really are better.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA