[OM] FS: Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Macro Silvernose (AG-SCHNOZZ style)

Subject: [OM] FS: Zuiko 50mm f3.5 Macro Silvernose (AG-SCHNOZZ style)
From: Craig Cunningham <craig.cunningham@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 00:17:40 -0500
No, this didn't belong to Ken prior to me (that I'm aware of), but it is a
nice example of a 50mm f3.5 Macro SILVERNOSE.

The s/n is 125691 and it's in very good condition. No dust or scratches
visible (at least to my eye) on the glass. Body is clean too -- a few minor
wear marks on the ribbed portion of the aperture ring, but nothing more than
the usual usage.

I've taken fine macro flower photos with it in the past.

If you're interested in photos of the lens, or photos I've taken with the
lens, feel free to contact me via email.

Asking price is $125 USD + actual shipping charges.

If I get no responses by Monday 5/10, it'll just sit on the dock of the "Bay",
watching the bids roll my way...