[OM] Re: Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 06:31:23 -0700 (PDT)
> the people at Minolta for that anti-shake technology.  My
> slowest hand-held
> on the A1 so far has been 1/10th of a second, tack-sharp.
> Gotta love THAT.

Mine is 1/2 second at the 200mm setting.  'Course it took me
about 20 shots to get it...

One thing anto-shake doesn't help with is the low-frequency
swaying that our bodies always do. These slow hand-held
exposures are usually trumped by body motion where you are
rocking forward and backward towards and away from the subject.
Only a problem, though, with close-ups.

Have you been able to find the film take up spindle yet?  My
film cartridges won't fit in the slot.

AG