[OM] Re: cleaning lens glass

Subject: [OM] Re: cleaning lens glass
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 15:38:49 +0000
I use Zippo lighter fluid, as well as denatured alcohol, for lots of cleaning
chores, but not -- heaven forbid! -- for lens cleaning.  That's what Windex is
for!  The Zippo can lists naphtha as the only ingredient.  Maybe in the
frequently frozen far north it needs to be souped up a little.  :-)

Walt