[OM] FS - Thank you and one step over the line, sweet . . .

Subject: [OM] FS - Thank you and one step over the line, sweet . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 14:07:11 EDT
I want to thank the list for enabling me by taking part in my sale & helping
me to slide down that slippery slope.  Can you hear me screaming,
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-1?  Well not just yet, but pretty dang close.  This
mornings mail saw
an OM 2N, 50mm f3.5 macro, 400mm f6.3, Vivitar Series 1 35-85mm f2.8 & 135mm
f4.5 macro heading to new homes in Zuikoland.  Yes, I know you didn't see all
that stuff in my posting.  Some folks knew to ask.  What did you learn about
asking as a teenager?  Well, the same thing still applies today, those many
years later.  If you don't ask, you don't get!

I still have a decent OM 2S, previously listed, & not previously listed OM
2N, 1N, 1 & several 10s.  I have a prestine OMPC whose mirror occasionally
sticks (dirty/sticky magnets) that I had thought I would get a CLA on, however
doubt that day will come.  If all these sold, I'd still have 14 bodies, so no
I'm
not getting out of the OM 35mm film business.
If you need something Olympus/Zuiko, you might ask.

Again, thanks to all who are leading to my downfall.  Hell, I already fell,
none of you get any credit for it.  Viva Zuikoholism!!!!!!   Bill Barber