[OM] promised update

Subject: [OM] promised update
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:11:57 -0400
 I promised an update to my recent query about a perceived meter reading
 problem with my OM4Ti - in comparison to an OM2n. (Perceived on my part!)
 I thought that the meter was reading too low possibly resulting in 1 stop
 overexposure - this was based entire on the reading in the viewfinder when
 compared to the OM2n and not upon an actual exposure test.

 Well, when I picked up my roll of slides (finally got some shots american
 crocodiles!), my dealer mentioned that they had a tester and could quickly
 check the exposure. So, I gave them the OM4Ti and it tested fine! It
 might be reading a small amount off, but certainly not enough to have
 adjusted.

 I didn't get any feedback on my unscientific poll however on how often the
 readers of this list have your cameras adjusted (CLA). After a certain
 number of rolls of film? After a specified period of time? Random? Never?
 What's a CLA????!!

 Thanks!

 Jim Caldwell