[OM] Re: promised update

Subject: [OM] Re: promised update
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 16:28:07 EDT
jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well, when I picked up my roll of slides (finally got some shots american
crocodiles!), my dealer mentioned that they had a tester and could quickly
check the exposure. So, I gave them the OM4Ti and it tested fine! It
might be reading a small amount off, but certainly not enough to have
adjusted.
-----------------------------
Well, I'm feeling good about what I said to you back then....<g>

  "   You should take identical shots with the other camera body that gives
you the different reading, only then will you know if it is off or not. Don't
forget- the pre-shot meter reading may not be what is actually shot, the actual
exposure is determined during exposure. Each camera could theoretically, be
off 1/3 of a stop, but that will be enough to give you what _seemingly_ is a
1-stop different indication, wheras, each camera may only be 1/3 off from what
is correct. "

I'll also advise you with regard to a possible CLA- "If it ain't broke, don't
fix it" .  Unless you suspect something is wrong, or you suspect the body was
mistreated by a previous owner, enjoy it.

George S.