[OM] Re: Where to buy Olympus E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Where to buy Olympus E-1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 23:55:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/2004 6:32:22 PM Central Standard Time,
om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
There is a lot of talk on dpreview.com about Arlington Camera in Texas as
having a very good reputation for the E-System and the best prices.  Ask for
Jim,
as I understand.

Yes, they were at the Texas School I attended last week and had a huge
display (essentially an entire camera store) complete with two very
knowledgeable
Olympus Representatives and all the lenses.  When I decide to plop down my
cash,
I will give them a call.  Before the rebates were announce (and before I has
scraped together some green) they were offering the E-1 and 14-54mm at a show
special of $1900 + tax.  If they were in Houston, I'd probably buy from them
without looking anywhere else.  They aren't and so dealing with them might be a
little like buying from any other out of town shop. I will make a pass at
them before I buy.  They are good people.  I have their email/business card at
the office if anyone can't figure out how to get in touch with them.  Bill
Barber