[OM] Re: Sports with the E-1: results and opinions

Subject: [OM] Re: Sports with the E-1: results and opinions
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 07:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
What I'm noticing is the E-1's noise and colour.

Very nice.  It has the most "film-like" noise structure I think
I've seen in a digital.  It really does look like film.  The
color processing engine is also pretty good.  I like the
skintones.

That focus tracking feature for sports is pretty nice, but even
the megapoint versions found on high-end Nikons and Canons
doesn't always keep up.

I do think there just might be an E2/E3 in my future.  My
100/2.8 is just screaming for action.

AG