[OM] Re: OM4Ti meter Vs OM1 meter

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4Ti meter Vs OM1 meter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 09:09:37 -0400
OM-2 uses cds cells next to the eyepiece.  Cells in mirror box floor are
silicon blue diodes.  Selenium cells generate their own electricity, like
around the lens of an old Pen camera or in an older style Weston hand held
exposure meter.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.