[OM] Re: foxes

Subject: [OM] Re: foxes
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:43:36 +0000
> On 10/05/2004, at 11:48 PM, W Shumaker wrote:
>
> > We have a fox in my neighborhood. We lost a cat to it.

> Well at least foxes are good for something then.
> AndrewF

So many cats, so few recipies.

I live in a house with four cats and couldn't be less serious.  Just kidding!
Please don't jump on me!  You know how sensitive I can be.

We have foxes in our back yard occasionally, but the only "outdoors" our cats
ever get is on the deck.  Coyotes are becoming a problem around here, though,
regularly scarfing up cats and small dogs.  We just shoot them.  It's open
season year-round. (There's actually a bounty, but nobody ever bothers to
collect it.)  They should have stayed on the other side of the Mississippi.
And so should those nasty, stinking armadillos, which we jokingly refer to as
"possum on the half shell."

Walt