[OM] Re: foxes

Subject: [OM] Re: foxes
From: "Evan Ruff" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:14:48 -0400
Do you think that rats and squirrels have secret gang wars at night when no
one is watching? The rats are upset at the squirrels for being 'cute' and
the squirrels are sick and tired of the rats runining the rodents 'rep. I
bet the squirrels recruit mice as mercenaries to help the cute cause.

Cumberland Island (just got back) has world's most unafraid Armadillos. We
were camping complete with gas fire and they just kinda saundered up, said
hey, and ran off.

In other news, kayaking is world most photography unfriendly method of
travel.

EVan