[OM] Re: foxes

Subject: [OM] Re: foxes
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:40:19 +0000
Evan,

Did you, like I did last time, take too many pictures of the ruins of the old,
burned out mansion and the wild horses in the dunes and not enough of the birds
and other creatures in the marshes?  Are the old, rusting cars from the '30s
still sitting there?  Wanna take the charter next time?

Walt

--SNIP--