[OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images

Subject: [OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:31:00 +0000
I'm not going to belabor this point.  We Luddites get tiresome after a time, I
know.

BUT my "sensor" gets a clean, dust-free start with every wind of the film
advance lever, winder, or motor drive.  Really clever technology, eh wot,
Zuikoids?  Imagine the miracle of an always new and pristine sensor upon which
to paint with the magic of light, the beauty and perfection of the images so
captured to be brought to realization and permanence -- yes, permanence --
through the magic of chemistry!  What a wonderful world!

Had a CD rot lately?  I have.

Walt