[OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Confession.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, E-1, E-1! Confession.
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:54:52 -0500
I'm a classic example of how they should imagine their old OM, new E-1
customers.

- A loyal, 30-year user of OM cameras
- Have/had an extensive arsenal of Zuiko lenses
- Want to move to digital, like the E-1 concept
- Attracted to the E-1 as a great product.  It provides a way to extend past
investments
- Bought an E-1, used many Zuiko lenses, found that wide angles are all but
useless.
- Decided that for most appliations, the Zuiko Digital lenses are easier to use
and offer features unobtainable with MF lenses
- Stick with the Zuikos for specialty uses like Macro

Result?  I've got an E-1 and three Zuiko Digital lenses.  And isn't that what
they wanted?

Skip