[OM] Re: 4/3 Adapters

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/3 Adapters
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 22:18:58 -0500
Why do you think that the adapters use correction lenses?  The E-System
Fourthirds adapter has no such lens.

Film-to-flange distances:

47.00 Leica R
46.50 Nikon
46.00 OM
45.46 M42 Screwmount
45.50 Contax/Yashica

There's certainly another .5mm that the OM-E-System adapter could be thinned to
use it on a Contax/Yashica mount, so I doubt whether they use corrective lenses.

Skip