[OM] Re: Photog observations at Jewel concert

Subject: [OM] Re: Photog observations at Jewel concert
From: Matt Boland <mattboland@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:29:49 +1000
Don't know about others, but Fuji NPZ seems to have a lot of latitude
and very fine grain for an 800. I have seen it pushed to 1600, but it
loses some latitude. You HAVE to be on the money for a nice shot at that
speed.

--
Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421