[OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images

Subject: [OM] Re: Anomalies in E-1/OM Images
From: Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:49:48 -0400
Pardon my overzealous reply, Walt.  I knew the intent of your message was
lighthearted.  Mine was really aimed at everyone out there who is resisting the
switch to digital.  I resisted too until the E-1 came along and offered me good
a way to switch while continuing to use my microscope, bellows and OM Zuiko
lenses.  Once I saw the images I was getting with the E-1 and how easy they
were to work with as compared to slide scans, I was hooked.

Now, I'm becoming an evangelist. Please forgive me.  :-)

Scott