[OM] Re: A Weighty Problem (multiple replies) - long

Subject: [OM] Re: A Weighty Problem (multiple replies) - long
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:16:22 +1000
Marc,

Weight apart, I must admit being quite smitten with the 10D and especially
'that' lens. I've got a nice EOS 650 with a 35-70/f3.5-4.5 and a
100-300/f5.6. The former has been serviced by Whiltons to remove dirt and
some fungii, the latter in the process. Of course, the thinking is that this
glass would be a good initial setup if I buy a 10D body, maybe around Xmas.
Now that you've all jumped on my absurd exaggerations the mind's eye is
starting to sway to a different tune. Unfortunately I've just had surgery to
repair a left distal biceps tendon so lifting anything heavier than the Epic
with that hand is going to be a joke for some while. But dreams are free...

John,
Sydney, Oz.