[OM] Re: Attention: Moose (Was Anomalies, etc.)

Subject: [OM] Re: Attention: Moose (Was Anomalies, etc.)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:05:00 -0700
Oh dear, was I supposed to reply? I've just been enjoying the
moos......... posts. I have responded to a few other posts since the
start of this thread

I got back to Walt right away. I had let the email account that I use
for the list get full. Boy, 5mb comes up fast! The list server will not
communicate with SBC, my DSL provider. I know others have the same
problem. So I have to use Netscape.com, for now, the only free email
service I'm aware of that includes the ability to use it through
Netscape Mail. It's kinda dumb and sometimes really slow or unavailable,
but the price is right. I missed a bunch of posts, but caught up on the
archive, a great service.

Moose

PS: I did more than comb my moostache, I trimmed it!

Moose