[OM] Re: Journey to work

Subject: [OM] Re: Journey to work
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 01:19:30 -0700
I believe I understand the point of the exercise and the choice/nature
of the images. Doesn't much impress me, but it is conceptually
understandable.

Now tell me. Is the site design an intentional 'in your face' statement
too? Sites that require jumping back to the index page to go on to the
next image are deeply annoying. The flow of the images would seem to be
part of these exercises, but the way the site works completely destroys
any flow. Intentional? lazy? ?? Needless to say, I didn't look at all
the full size images. They would have to be much more in line with my
personal esthetic sense to go to all that bother.

Moose