[OM] Re: Anyone got a 1-13 screen for sale?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone got a 1-13 screen for sale?
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:01:22 -0500
Lore on cleaning focus screens goes about as deep as any topic on this
list.  Here's my suggestion (other than check archives <g> ):

* remove screen and shoot some air across it and replace
* if that doesn't do it, remove again, dust a little with camel hair
brush and shoot some more air
* if that doesn't work, live with it

Joel ("I don't wash mine") W.