[OM] Re: OT Rabies (Was: difficult to photoraph...)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rabies (Was: difficult to photoraph...)
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:51:09 -0400
This all started because my cat was bitten by some animal, most likely
the fox that I've seen around here, and the one who did kill another
cat of mine.

Greg, Mind if I ask your advice? Given my cat has had rabies
vaccinations, do I need to keep an eye on him? What should I look for?
The bite punctured the skin, and there was a lot of saliva on his fur.
Besides the vaccinations, he was also treated for potential rabies
about 2 years ago.

Oh, and Walt, the cat is doing quite well at the moment, so I don't
need any recipes, but thank you for pointing that out.

Wayne