[OM] Re: E-1 50-200/2.8 First Shots

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 50-200/2.8 First Shots
From: Cyrtolite@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:13:46 EDT
Wow, Skip.  Those are really good. I especially liike 4, 6, and 7.  I guess 4
is my favorite because it's more candid.  All good shots, though.

The 50-200 is on my wish list and I'm really looking forward to adding it.
It'll be awhile, though, unless the price comes down a lot. Maybe I should have
gotten that one before the 11-22. Oh, well. Too late now.

Scott Whittemore