[OM] Re: OT Rabies (Was: difficult to photoraph...)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Rabies (Was: difficult to photoraph...)
From: Geilfuss Charles <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 12:44:47 -0500
        That's exactly right Andrew. The sine qua non of cancer cells is
that they become "immortalized", ie. they have the ability to divide an
endless number of times given the proper nutrients etc. Unlike
non-cancerous, eukaryotic cells that are genetically programed to divide a
finite number of times and then stop. Such is aging.

Charlie