[OM] Re: [OT] Olympus LT-1

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Olympus LT-1
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:19:37 -0500
The LT-1 is an original Stylus in pseudo-leather.  If everything is in good
working order, it's a good shooter, though not weatherproof.  Be sure to
load and rewind a test roll if you can -- stripped gears were the usual
problems on the Stylus.  Price depends on condition -- but I would expect it
to be in pretty good shape to bring that much.