[OM] Re: Olympus LT-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus LT-1
From: Mark_Jennings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:48:03 -0400
Henrik,

Regarding the Olympus LT-1, I have two of them.  I thinks it's a great
camera.  Very compact, classy looking with the fau-leather lens cover,
available in three colors, very sharp little fixed lens.  It's an extremely
convenient camera to carry and every time I have it with me, people notice
it and want one for themselves.  I'm very pleased with mine and it has a
great fill-flash setting.  I highly recommend one.  Get it while you can!
They are quite rare.

Mark Jennings
Seminole, FL