[OM] Re: sensible course of action for getting print films

Subject: [OM] Re: sensible course of action for getting print films
From: fred42@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:44:13 -0400
I knew about the 35-80mm zoom (if I recall correctly Tom Scales has owned one
in the past). I have seen two of them on eBay in the last year both going for
under the Olympus badged product. They are simply rebadged lenses bought from
Olympus to the best of my knowledge.

I am guessing that Sinar may still have stock of some of these lenses.

Dan S.

From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>