[OM] Getting place for Olympus LT-1 cameras

Subject: [OM] Getting place for Olympus LT-1 cameras
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:12:19 EDT
As previously promised, Camera Co-op in Houston has several of these.  They
only have the brown ones and only 2 of the ones with the panorama feature.
Several of the others without the panoramic feature.  They have the quartz date
feature, are packaged as they came from Olympus, although they bought them from
an estate sale.  They are new.

The bad news, they won't take credit cards from folks they don't know (got
burned by someone in Miami) and they are not willing to ship anywhere other
than
the lower 48.  They will take checks and if someone out there who doesn't
live in the lower 48 wants one and will let me know, I can probably figure a
way
to get it to you.  They are priced at $75 plus tax and postage/shipping.

 Bill Barber