[OM] Re: Doing my part

Subject: [OM] Re: Doing my part
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 08:03:28 -0400
You can also check my macro shots in another post.

Digital specific lenses, that Olympus claims is necessary for
CCD sensors, besides the smaller sensor size, must have
some consequences for OOF/bokeh. When I get my OM adapter,
I will compare some OM lenses to the E-1 lenses. What would
be the proper comparisons for this experiment? The question
is whether it is the digital camera and sensor, sensor size, film,
or lens design? What subject matter best illustrates it?

Wayne