[OM] Fw: Long exposure capability of OM2n

Subject: [OM] Fw: Long exposure capability of OM2n
From: "Dado dela Cruz" <dado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:44:26 +0800

Hi John,

I have an OM2n and would like to know if it's normal for the old OM2n's to be
inconsistent with their long exposure capability. This is what I mean:

When my OM2n was still new, I ran this test- I set it to Auto and placed the
lens cap and fired the shutter. It took more than 2 minutes before the shutter
closed.

Today, when I conduct this test, there were times that it exceeded 2 minutes
but there were times that the time is very short that is only 2 seconds to 15
seconds.

I suspect the timing capacitor for Auto, but the shutter speeds from I seconds
and up appears to be accurate both in Auto and Manual.

Can you give your comment on this?

Thank you very much.

Dado