[OM] OM-4T spot meter behavior

Subject: [OM] OM-4T spot meter behavior
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 21:47:57 -0700 (PDT)
Is it normal for the spot meter in the 4T to malfunction if the
batteries get weak?  I went to use the spot meter this morning while in
Manual mode but it refused to work.  The averaging meter worked OK.  I
then switched to Auto mode and was able to get a spot reading.  After
switching back to Manual mode the spot continued to work but if I
turned the system off by going to Bulb and then back on again, the spot
refused to work in Manual once again.  I replaced the batteries with
fresh 357's and everything seems OK.

Richard