[OM] Olympus telephoto lens converter - a mystery.

Subject: [OM] Olympus telephoto lens converter - a mystery.
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:19:04 +0100
Dear All,
         I've had my OM-1n for 7 years now. Originally I first got my
hands on one in 1995 at an astronomy show in London where I was asking
for advice on astrophotography. The person on the stall was really
helpful and full of zeal about the OM series. He showed me a lot of
accessories, one which, when attached to a telephoto or zoom Zuiko
converted it into a spotting scope. Naturally I was over the moon about
this (no pun intended!) however I have never seen or heard anything
about such an adapter since. Does such an adapter actually exist or is
my memory play silly beggars with me? If so where could I find one and
what is the quality of them like? I'd just like to be put out of my
misery by at least knowing they exist!!! Thanks!

All the best,
Gareth.

--

Gareth.J.Martin

Research Postgraduate
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
University Road
Bristol
BS8 1SS

g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
bluesteel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

attackwarningred@xxxxxxxxxxx
eclipsing.binary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NE NLCOG - The amateur NLC observing group:
http://freespace.virgin.net/eclipsing.binary

Support Mozilla Firefox:

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible
is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Arthur C. Clarke's Second Law.

"There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not
wave in a vacuum."

Arthur C. Clarke