[OM] OT: 10D - Eyepiece for elderly chimpers

Subject: [OM] OT: 10D - Eyepiece for elderly chimpers
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:00:16 +1000
Headsup :) on the 10D  - just found a really useful accessory. Eyepiece
extender EP-EX15. Spaces the eyepiece 15mm further back so that with a
left-eyed user like me your nose doesn't smear the screen and your
thumb doesn't stick in the eye when using the rear wheel. Increases the
tunnel effect a bit though. In fact, I need reading glasses to chimp so
I can hook them under the eyepiece now.  Cost me just AU$30 from local
dealer!
AndrewF
http://www.pbase.com/afildes