[OM] A great thing of the digital world

Subject: [OM] A great thing of the digital world
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 19:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
I had a fine time shooting the NAS Fort Worth JRB Air Show Saturday.  It wasn't
great shooting conditions - a 1500-2000 foot overcast until late in the show.
But, I had great fun and it was good practice.

The young Navy lieutenant who performed the F/A-18C demo took time to visit
with the kids at the fence afterward.  Perhaps the best shots of the day were
of him signing autographs for those thrilled kids (little gray airplanes
against gray skies - even the digital shooters couldn't do much with that ;-)
I gave the F-18 pilot my email address and I had the pleasure of scanning those
images this evening and sending them to him by return email.  Sharing images
with the people who made them possible this quickly and easily is truly a great
thing about the digital world.

Gary Edwards
www.peopleplacesflight.com