[OM] Re: ( OM ) Kodachrome in the USA

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Kodachrome in the USA
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:17:30 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds like a bit better show than Fort Worth, Scott.  Just one Merlin (P-51D),
a Jug, and a pair of T-28s.  All the rest were kerosene burners.  And the
overcast pretty well destroyed any chance of good inflight shot.  Shot with the
Tamron 400/4 anyway and got a few worth keeping.  Got some good people shots
with the Sigma 70-210/2.8 and Zuiko 50/1.8.  I brought the 16, 21, and 24 along
but never got them out of the bag.  Gotta get a lighter tripod.  My shoulder
aches still.

Gary

Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I went to the Planes of Fame Airshow today (Chino, California). Shot the
tail end of one roll, two other full rolls and most of a third using the
OM-4 and the 35/2 and 200/4 Zuikos--and wishing I'd brought my 300/4.5
since there was a larger crowd than previous years and I had a devil of
a time getting near the taxiways and runways. Sad, that, because it's
usually possible.