[OM] Re: What's this?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's this?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 07:59:13 +0100
"R1" might be an indication that it is a L*icaflex or R*lleiflex mount, but
I ain't no expert on them - and who here would dare to admit they were?

If it isn't an Adaptall 2, then it might be an Adaptall mount. It might even
be an Adaptamatic, but I can't remember if those had been dropped by the
time the OM mount was released.

Piers