[OM] Epson red shift returns

Subject: [OM] Epson red shift returns
From: "jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jamesfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:21:14 -0400
When the Epson 1270 first came out, there was a lot of hue (no pun
intended!) and cry about a red shift occuring after a few days or weeks (in
some instances, a few hours).  I understood that Epson had solved the
problem, but a print I created a few weeks ago is gradually turning red in
the black areas of the image.  This print is of the Bounty (the ship used
for the Marlon Brando version of the movie), and the black ship is
gradually turning red and there is even a slight magenta cast in the sky.
The print is not behind glass and is merely hanging on my wall.  I was
wondering if anyone else had experienced this same problem with the
1270/1280/1290 printers?

Jim Caldwell