[OM] FS Astroscope adaptor

Subject: [OM] FS Astroscope adaptor
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 13:59:07 +0100
The recent references to Comet Neat and Venus transit photo opps reminded me
that I have a MIB OM Astroscope Adaptor now surplus to requirements.  By
MintInBox I mean the Adaptor is unused, but the box is slightly scuffed,
instructions included.

http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/phototechnicalgroup/astroscop
e_adapter.htm (otherwise http://tinyurl.com/2e274 shows you what it is, and
I can respond to questions if you need more specific detail as to the
fittings, and the various ways you can use it with and without eyepiece on
the telescope - the write-ups in the eSIF are a bit bare, while one of
Mannheim's drawings is misleading (the instructions are slightly better).
PDF of the instructions on request.

If interested, mail me off-list with your location, and we can agree a
shipped-to-your-door price in an appropriate currency.  Credit cards via
Paypal are fine.

Piers