[OM] Re: Scanner sharpness; Silverfast 6.0

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanner sharpness; Silverfast 6.0
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:37:56 +0100
http://www.targets.coloraid.de/ offers IT-8 slide targets with IT 8.7
compatible reference file from USD25, USD5 S&H worldwide.
Provia/Astia/Sensia/Velvia/Ektachrome/RSX/Konica Chrome last time I looked.
Reflective targets are cheaper still.

European fuel prices?  Reminds me of overhearing US tourists in London a few
years back, commenting that the prices at the filling station didn't seem
that different from back home.  Indeed they weren't, it was just the uniot
of measure was the liter rather than the gallon.  And it doesn't really
matter whether it was a US gallon or a full-size Imperial gallon!

Unleaded round here is running USD1.40 per liter - I think that is USD5.50
per US gallon in round numbers.

Piers