[OM] Re: which connection to fire a motor or winder by mean of the littl

Subject: [OM] Re: which connection to fire a motor or winder by mean of the little jack and a wire?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 18:57:10 -0700
Another solution is radio remote control. Polaroid made remote controls
for the Spectra cameras that can easily be adapted by changing the plug
on the end of the cord. The receiver mounts between camera and tripod
head and has a short cord to the camera. They used to show up fairly
regularly on the 'Bay. I haven't noticed if they still do since I got
mine. No wires to trip over and bring camera and lens crashing down.

Moose