[OM] Re: A near miss is as bad as a mile

Subject: [OM] Re: A near miss is as bad as a mile
From: "Carlos Martinez" <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:19:30 -0600

> If I had been standing further back a couple of feet, if the 35-80 Zuiko
> were a 28-80 Zuiko, if the folks had been closer together, if a frog had
> wings, and so on and so forth,

Or if those people would get the hell out of the way so you can get a good
shot of just the car,
Just kidding
I have boys, and it is interesting to see the boy with his hands in his
pockets, (actually the man too)
Can't count the times we would be at a store and one of our boys puts his
hands on one thing too many
and for the rest of the trip he would have to walk around the store with his
hands in his pockets.
Carlos
5 (yes five) boys and no girls here.