[OM] Re: (0T) which cellphone

Subject: [OM] Re: (0T) which cellphone
From: "Ali Al-Abbasi" <alabbasi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:52:44 -0500
Fernando

I used to sell cell phones when I lived in England and have owned a couple
of tri band phones. I have never rigged one up to a PC or Mac, but the
software now is fairly sophisticated so I cant imagine too much hard work
provided that they have Mac software.

I have a Eriksson T68i that im quite happy with even though its long in the
tooth. I prefer the Ericsson phone because they have monster battery life on
them. Nokia are also very popular so its a matter of choice. I only advice
is that if you want to buy any cell phones stick to the main brands
Nokia , Motorola and Ericsson . Panasonic make good video's , Samsung make
nice TV's , Nokia , Motorola and Ericsson make good cell phones.

Good luck.