[OM] Re: (0T) which cellphone

Subject: [OM] Re: (0T) which cellphone
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 09:44:17 +0930
At 6:34 PM -0300 2004.05.21, Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
>does anyone have some Nokia, Motorola or SonyEricsson paired to a Powerbook
>G4 or an iBook G4?
>Which model?

I have a Sony Ericsson T68i and a Powerbook G4. The Bluetooth support built
into OS X is very good -- I had them communicating very quickly and saved the
phone numbers stored on the phone into the laptop. Don't yet have it
configured for GPRS. I did earlier have a T39m configured as an infrared
modem (do not buy a T39m -- it is arguably the most failure prone phone ever
made, SE finally replaced mine with the 68i, which I am very happy with).

Andrew