[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #114

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #114
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 17:38:59 -0700

>> I thought Gordon's very long treatise on his oboy travails was a very
>> interesting read.  Fortunately, digest #114 has given me the opportunity
>> to read it over and over and over and over again.
>>
>> Chuck Norcutt

Chuck, I've given up on the digest and just delete it. Without some
control over the quoting it's a nigh indecipherable a waste of time.
Instead I read the list here, http://lists.tako.de/  Much more user
friendly albeit not always right up to date. I suppose I could switch my
subscription to permanent vacation mode (what a thought)  so I could
still post but not have to delete the digest.

mike