[OM] Re: The Stylus Epic

Subject: [OM] Re: The Stylus Epic
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 09:25:14 -0400
They're singing 'O Canada'; see the next pic where the players are standing on
the blue lines facing the flags.

Nope, not all the same colour.  Canada is far more diverse than most realize.
Calgary lags behind places like Toronto and Vancouver,  but still very
culturally/ethnically/racially mixed.  But at a playoff game, you're likely to
see more caucasians than is representative of the total population.

Earl