[OM] Re: Test scans from walt - minolta 5400- Sample scan

Subject: [OM] Re: Test scans from walt - minolta 5400- Sample scan
From: "Dado dela Cruz" <dado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 08:37:34 +0800
I'm very much interested to see how sharp the grain as scanned by the
Minolta 5400. Is it possible for anyone who owns a Minolta 5400 to upload a
sample picture showing sharply the film grain just for evaluation purpose.
Of course, the image should be only a small crop of the whole picture.

Thanks.

Dado