[OM] Re: Olympus moving to PA

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus moving to PA
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 11:26:37 +0100
Then there's Rover buying MGB shells complete from Heritage Spares to
produce the ill fated V8 roadster of a few years back! The real shame of
that is that Heritage also have a very complete range of upgrades to the MGB
design (particularly the suspension) which Rover chose not to include.
Thanks to Heritage, it is quite possible to build yourself a brand new MGB
off the original tooling. I just don't understand why anyone would bother
since you're much better off rebuilding a TR4.

Julian